1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. American Pet Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 3 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Charges over $300 Interest- Free For 3 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
American Pet Hospital is aware of the fact that prevention is a very powerful thing. We feel that having a clinical focus on prevention is the most effective approach to your pet’s health.
Through twice-a-year exams and year-round attention, you have a partner in preventive pet health care. American Pet Hospital provides the best information resources and pet care tools to help you become the most educated and prepared owner a pet could ask for. Together, we’ll monitor every facet of your pet’s wellness: dental care, behavior, parasite control, nutrition and vaccinations.
Preventive care can help save pets the discomfort of advanced illness and help save pet owners the stress and expense of treatment. Why? Because preventive care helps make sure that illness never advances.